The Sustain-a-Stacker is a convenient, compact and reusable three-compartment food-grade stainless steel lunchbox. It includes 2 stackable levels and bonus oblong container, which can be snugly stored inside the second layer or used on its own. Not insulated, not for use in microwave. Not recommended for use in ovens. Not 100% leak proof.
Ideas for your Sustain-a-Stacker:
Level 1 – Large sandwich or wrap, rice dish, pasta, salads
Level 2 – Fruit, sushi, dried snacks, nuts, slices, baked goodies
Oblong container – Nuts, dried fruit, cherry tomatoes, carrot and celery sticks, thick dips like guacamole and hummus
- Made of food-grade stainless steel
- Easy to use
- Big enough to satisfy most appetites
- Great for storing large morning tea and lunch separately
- Can be used for serving dips, nibbles and crackers when entertaining
- Hand wash or place in the top draw of a dishwasher
- Sustainably and ethically sourced
Able to be reused and refilled for many years to avoid packaging ending up in a landfill, and fully recyclable at the end of its long life.
18 cm x 13 cm x 9 cm. The top layer holds 675ml, the second layer holds 525ml and the oblong holds 150ml (total 1350ml capacity).