Eco-friendly, plastic-free, non-toxic, BPA-free metal bento box. Perfect for kids lunches, taking food to work and waste-free living. The two layers are held together firmly with two side roll clamps – making it pressure sealed. Perfect for all kinds of food including stews/casseroles, that are not too saucy. Good for large sandwiches, fruit, rice and pasta dishes and will hold generous servings. Not 100% leak proof. DO NOT MICROWAVE.
- Made of food-grade stainless steel
- Easy to use clamps that even most kids can handle
- Great for storing morning tea and lunch separately
- Can be used for serving dip and crackers when entertaining
- Sustainably and ethically sourced
Able to be reused and refilled for many years to avoid packaging ending up in a landfill, and fully recyclable at the end of its long life.
12.5 cm x 11.5 cm. The top layer holds 900ml and bottom layer holds 500ml (total 1400ml capacity).