Packed in a 2000ml returnable jar – contains approximately 1000g of product.
A versatile loaf that can be used to make bread, buns, savoury scrolls and pizza bases.
Made in Australia from at least 95% local and imported ingredients
Wholemeal wheat flour (91%), wheat gluten, canola oil, iodised salt, mineral salt (170), soy flour, emulsifiers (472, 481), flour treatment agents (516, 300, 920), roasted barley malt flour, wheat malt flour, enzyme, vitamins (thiamin, folic acid)
Contains gluten, wheat, barley and soy. May contain traces of milk. Non-GMO.
How to use
500g Bread Mix
1.5 tsp. dry yeast
300ml lukewarm water
The amount of water varies depending on whether you are hand kneading (10% less water needed) or using a bread machine, and the climate of your kitchen (humid will require less water).
1. Add ingredients to mixing bowl and allow to sit for 5 minutes. Yeast should bubble slightly.
2. Mix together until well combined and allow to sit for 30 to 60 minutes. The dough should rise.
3. Kneed for a few minutes until smooth, incorporating more bread mix or plain flour as needed to get dough smooth.
4. Place in bread tin or shape to suit.
5. Bake at 180C for 30 minutes for bread or 20 minutes for buns.
* Bake two loaves at a time to reduce oven use and freeze in a reusable bread bag.
Store in an airtight container in a cool, dry place, away from direct sunlight for less than 4 months.