Packed in a 1000ml returnable jar – contains approximately 570g of product.
A versatile loaf that can be used to make bread and buns.
Made in Australia from at least 95% local and imported ingredients
Wheat flour, mixed grains (kibbled wheat & rye), malted wheat flakes, gluten, sugar, maize grits, salt, canola oil, soy flour, flour treatment agents (516, 300, 920), mineral salt (170), emulsifier (471, 472e), vitamins (thiamin, folic acid), enzyme (contains wheat)
Contains gluten and soy. Non-GMO.
How to use
600g Bread Mix
1.5 tsp. dry yeast
350-400ml lukewarm water
The amount of water varies depending onÂ whether you are hand kneading (10% less water needed) or using a bread machine, and the climate of your kitchen (humid will require less water).
1. Add ingredients to mixing bowl and allow to sit for 5 minutes. Yeast should bubble slightly.
2. Mix together until well combined and allow to sit for 30 to 60 minutes. The dough should rise.
3. Kneed for a few minutes until smooth, incorporating more bread mix or plain flour as needed to get dough smooth.
4. Place in bread tin or shape to suit.
5. Bake at 180C for 30 minutes for bread or 20 minutes for buns.
* Bake two loaves at a time to reduce oven use and freeze in a reusable bread bag.
Store in an airtight container in a cool, dry place, away from direct sunlight for less than 6 months.