Each year Australian households produce enough rubbish to fill a three-bedroom home, including thousands of dollars worth of food and an ever-increasing amount of plastic, which takes hundreds of years to break down and often ends up in our oceans or our food chain. But what to do about such a huge problem? Is it just the price we pay for the conveniences of modern life? What if it were possible to have it both ways, to live a modern life with less waste? That is where Erin Rhoads, aka The Rogue Ginger, comes in. Erin went from eating plastic-packaged takeaway while shopping online for fast fashion to becoming one of Australia’s most popular eco-bloggers. Erin knows that small changes can have a big impact. In Waste Not she shares everything she has learnt from her own funny, inspiring and far-from-perfect journey to living with less waste.
Learn how to:
- switch out the disposable plastics from your shopping trolley
- make simple cleaning solutions free from harmful chemicals
- find your favourite beauty products without all the packaging
- give a baby shower present that won’t end up in the charity shop bag
- plan your own zero-waste wedding (and what zero waste even means!)
This book will give you all the tips you need to reduce your waste every day to almost nothing!