Packed in a 500ml returnable jar – contains approximately 290g of product.
Fibre Rich Pancake Mix is an excellent choice for the health conscious. Fibre Rich is a vegan friendly, gluten free, wheat free, soy free, yeast free, egg free, dairy free and nut free, but not taste free pancake mix!
Simply just add water , shake and bake. Blended with wholegrain chickpea flour and resistant starches to create a morning treat that is nutritious and health for the whole family.
Made in Australia, from at least 69% local ingredients
Wholegrain chickpea flour, Hi-Maize flour, Potato starch, Maize flour, sugar, raising agents(sodium bicarbonate, glucono delta lactone), Iodised salt, vegetable gums(guar gum, methycellulose).
Free of wheat, gluten, dairy, soya, egg, yeast, nuts and animal fats, preservatives.
How to use
1. Pre-heat frypan over medium heat and grease well.
2. Add 250g of mix to shaker bottle or bowl.
3. Add 270mL of water or milk.¬† Replace lid and shake bottle thoroughly for 2-3 minutes – open lid carefully and release the air after 1 minute.¬† If using a bowl, stir thoroughly for 2-3 minutes.¬† (For fluffier pancakes let the mixture rest for 15 minutes – add more water if mixture becomes too thick).
4. Pour pancake mixture into pan to desired size.
5. Cook over low to medium heat for approx. 2 minutes on each side or until golden brown.
Store in an airtight container in a cool, dry place, away from direct sunlight for less than 9 months.